Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Risk. Reward. BACKUP PLAN!

I have received a few comments about my posts this week.  I am not advocating a mass exodus from day jobs and risking your life for a rush.  Far from it.  I can use these moments to teach some important URHB.  To many people - making a one hour presentation to the board or corporate leadership is worse than this video.  Public speaking is ranked above death as a fear or phobia.  Courage IS doing something even though we have fear.  I hope you walk your own personal "tightrope" - high above the normal elevation.  Your preparation and effort to make the event worthwhile.  It's a risky operation overcoming your fears and becoming the best you.  You may miss a step and fall.  URHB: Make Sure You Have a Back Up Plan So You Can Climb the Mountain and Try Again!

No comments:

Post a Comment